The management of your labour relations, negotiation of your collective agreements at the national and local levels, as well as the appropriate settlement of more complex or contentious issues have a decisive impact on your organization’s performance, be it public, parapublic or private.
Expertise and Understanding
We put our leading expertise and understanding of your particular context at your service:
- We guide you in the day-to-day management of your labour relations at all levels;
- We develop and propose practical solutions to guard your interests and enable you to reach your objectives;
- We negotiate effective agreements with you and for you;
- We represent you before administrative tribunals, courts of justice and other instances;
- We are here to help you.
Consulting services and advice
We offer a comprehensive range of services and advice in Labour Law, both in unionized and non-unionized work places:
- Negotiation of collective labour agreements;
- Application and interpretation of collective agreements and labour laws;
- Assistance, support and advice in your relations with labour unions, more particularly in the course of applications for certification;
- Support in the day-to-day management of your labour relations;
- Assistance, support and advice regarding application of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, and matters of psychological harassment and accommodation;
- Assistance, support and advice in connection with administrative and disciplinary measures and termination of the employment relationship;
- Assistance, support and advice regarding the management of workplace attendance and absences due to disability;
- Preparation, assistance and holding of disciplinary investigations or other;
- Drafting of policies, procedures and other administrative documents;
- Drafting of employment contracts and service agreements;
- Administrative reorganizations, mergers, acquisitions, integrations, business ownership transfers, closings and outsourcing;
- Training and conferences on many topics of interest in labour law;
- Representation before the various courts (grievance arbitrator, Tribunal administratif du travail, Human Rights Tribunal and Courts of Justice.
Together, we work for you
Listening, Consulting, Acting:
We believe in close collaboration with our clients and you will be involved at each step of the process. The fact of pairing our expertise with yours is the best way to put in place winning strategies which effectively respond to your needs. Listening, consulting and acting for you, because the client is always at the heart of our approach.
Publications and communication tools
Last article related to this sector
Services essentiels et droit de grève : un article du Code du travail déclaré constitutionnellement inopérant par le Tribunal administratif du travailRead more »